Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I dont believe Rogers has made any confirmation of carrying the 5X. It's fairly inexpensive though, you might want to just buy it direct off Google.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I'm willing to bet we will not be getting our phones tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

Checked Rogers website for pre-order status...still #275 and still OPEN. As such, I can still edit the store location for pick up. Not looking good for pick-up today.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yep same here still spot 49 and still open. Not looking good.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

It doesn't seem like any reservations will be shipped out for the next couple of days unless they change the status today. Call into Best Buy or some stores and see if they have stock.
I Plan to Stick Around

call me crazy...but im still confident. The website has nexus 6p and still marked as reserve rather than buy. Once the shipment arrives, only then can they put buy and update the status on reserved units. If store recieves 5.....once in inventory, the ones on reserve at that store will change.

It seems like they dont know how much each store is getting which is total BS.,..but until the store actually receives them (UPS today) nothing will update
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

Exactly that's how the system works here at Best Buy and all carriers. The devices will come out just be a little more patient ( the ones that aren't)
I Plan to Stick Around

im speaking with bell chat and he said its available as of today for 199. its not even on their website. basically we iwll know more in the next few hours
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

Yes that is the correct price. We got the prices and only 2 in stock for Bell and 2 for Rogers. Mind you we get them a different way then carriers do.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix so what best buy you at and can you put one on hold for me? lol