Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Rogers had 0 Nexux 6Ps in their stores tomorrow for reservations or walk ins. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

From what I can tell based on the posts on Android Central many of the supply and demand issues are with 64 and 128gb versions. Not as many people are after the 32 gb model
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah. And the lack of emails or updates directly from Rogers gives me a lack of faith. But they should get a few thousand devices devices Canada wide or more, right? I will post as soon as my reservation status changes. Checking it hourly here.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine's been stuck at 278 all day, I suspect they update it once, nightly.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The overwhelming negativity and lack of patience in this thread is hilarious.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Having a reservation system but not having an official release date and not actually prioritizing those orders is hilarious.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, first world problems. I got nothing else to be stressing about. So I'll just complain and moan on here lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

xGary, do you have actual evidence of them not prioritising preorders? As far as I know none of the reservations have been filled yet, and I'm number 5 in the queue.

You're getting a smartphone for $200 and they have not made or broken any promises. You could easily have ordered from Google and joined that particular preorder debacle.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xGary

I must agree with @mrderp Rogers did say and i have said it on here a couple of times that the reservation system does not guarantee that you will get it at launch or before anyone else who will walk into a store. It says that on the FAQ page. Rogers did not brake any promise or anything. As the user said, u had another option which u could have taken.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@mrderp I am talking about them not prioritizing over people who just walk in store. "The reservation system does not guarantee that you will get it at launch or before anyone else (walk ins)". I put down $40 in advance to reserve and I don't even get priority over some random person who just walks in a store.