Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

well i guess me being number 17 ensures i get it tomorrow. i mean this would be shocking if i dont and id gladly go to another carrier if thats the case

we shall see

I Plan to Stick Around

@GregBR

but i know that !  and shes not even an employee!

They are told to say that because of past debacles......but this isnt an iphone. In fact someone that just reserved got number 461. Thats not huge

Like i said...I expect everyone who reserved in the first week to get it tomorrow, and probably everyone, although with no details, not sure how much each store is getting

Thats why i said call store tomorrow rather than wait for a notification. 

Eitherway...lets hope we all get it tomorrow after such a long wait

I Plan to Stick Around

Indeed! Hoping for tomorrow!
I Plan to Stick Around

I really hope so, I'm really looking forward to be able to switch to rogers and to switch from iPhone (6) to android. So hopefully they receive it tomorrow (I'm 50th)... Let's cross our fingers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Did anyone call their local store to see if they received it?

I was told via twitter to ask...but the one near my house didnt as of this morning. He said likely tomorrow or possibly this afternoon

(even if they do they cant sell until tomorrow, but i would be hopefull if i know they got some today Smiley Happy )

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called the store where I'm suppose to pick it up.

The guy I spoke to told me they didn't have them yet.

He also told me that the procedure was that once they do, they will have a list of people that reserved them and are supposed to pick it up at their location.

He said they would set it aside and call me. From that point forward, I have 3 days to pick it up before they put it up for sale.

He didn't know however how many units they are getting.

Seeing that I am in 6th place on the wait list, the likelyhood that the 5 people ahead of me are picking their unit at the same location as me is very slim. It is therefore looking like tomorrow maybe happening for me.. Can't wait !

I Plan to Stick Around

Yesterday I was 295, today I'm 278.  I'm guessing it's probably due to cancellations ahead of me.  I'm going to give Rogers until Friday and will see where I sit then.  If I haven't moved much, then I'll just call into a store and try to get them to hold me one.

I Plan to Stick Around

I started off at 58 on the first day to 50 and then 49 as of yesterday...

Still showing me as open, not processed or shipped yet. So who knows.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have this feeling I'm not getting my phone tomorrow Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I wonder how it's going to go tomorrow. Just looking through reddit. People are posting that Google had issues with people who pre ordered. And a good sum of people had to RMA their device back to google due to defects. I hope Rogers gets a good amount of stock for most of us to get a device on day 1.