Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Hello @Need2fly

Most likely cancellations.
I Plan to Stick Around

Good evening.

If I'm 200th in queue for a particular device, like this bad boy, is 200th for the store I selected or a preset geography...like say, all Rogers stores and auth retrailers from Kanata to Orleans.

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fdsf

No. You are #200 for Canada wide for that specific model. It's not per store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey man, i think that's pretty fantastic news.

Best wishes

I've Been Around

How do you find your waitlist #
I'm Here A Lot

The only way I can get to the waitlist number is if I hit upgrade device, then check balance, then scroll down to find a new reservation link, then check reservations, THEN you finally can see your number. Otherwise I can't find a more direct path. The number is pretty useless though becuase it just tell you your current number rather then if Roger is even getting the 6P this month or even next.

I've Been Here Awhile

I moved up to 350 a little over 6 hours ago and nothing since, I'm guessing it is just cancellations no devices rolling out yet

I Plan to Stick Around

Sitting at 357th here. Hopefully it comes out on time!
Your average Android Junkie
I'm Here A Lot

Paying off FlexTab to reserve a phone

Looking at reserving the Nexus 6P. To do this, I have to pay off my FlexTab ($83.33). Okay, fair enough. My question is do I credited the monthly flextab payment back to my account if it takes Rogers a month or two to get the phones from Google? Or, am I simply paying off my flextab in full to get in line for the Nexus 6P, regardless of when it might come in? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Rocko604

You don't pay off your FlexTab until you pickup the device, not when you make the reservation. It will be charged on the next bill after you pick up the phone.