Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X on Rogers?

I was in 9th place (reserved on Oct 3rd) and today it is showing that I am in 6th.

Weird. I guess 3 people in front of me dropped out which means the likelihood of people dropping out in front of you is very high.

I Plan to Stick Around

Sooooo is it actually the 2nd? Cause I literally bought the Note 5 after being told that we WEREN'T getting the 6p. If it's being released in 2 weeks, I would've gladly waited. 

Your average Android Junkie
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I called Rogers in early October to inquire about the Nexus 6P, the agent I spoke to didn't even know the difference between a Nexus 6P and a Nexus 6 so I wouldn't take what they say to the bank.

The website is clear that it is coming : 

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...

As far as the date, everything I have read points to November 2nd for the ETA in Canada. I'm not sure about Rogers specifically though.

I Plan to Stick Around

I notice that if I try to reserve the nexus 6p it says grey. I'm not sure, is this the silver looking one or the black looking one ? Does anyone know ?

Google lists the colours as Aluminium , Graphite and Frost.

I Plan to Stick Around

Grey is the black ... Referred to as graphite as it's not realy black

I Plan to Stick Around

I believe those who reserved (like me) will get it no later than November 3rd

Seems like stores will have the right to sell it on 2nd... Although it's possible they will get it a few days earlier

Best case scenario is those that reserved get it by next Friday but I'll expect Tuesday November 3rd
I Plan to Stick Around

Well here's hoping. Looking to return this note 5 to get it instead.
Your average Android Junkie
I Plan to Stick Around

You can't go wrong with a nexus!

Was hoping they'd get the 64version though

I think note 5 has brighter screen, and s-pen

But losses out with its awful touch wiz

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alexenea

Unfortunately Rogers stores won't sell it before the launch day and even if the stores get the pre orders/ reservations before launch, they must wait until launch date to release it or they can be fined for releasing a product early.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah yes... I remember that

I guess the 2nd is a very safe bet. Won't ship that day, but will be as of that day I'm quite sure

🙌