Need help, my Samsung galaxy s7 edge sound keeps cutting from time to time

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Need help, my Samsung galaxy s7 edge sound keeps cutting from time to time

My Samsung galaxy s7 edge is only about 3 weeks or so old and the sound has started cutting out randomly and coming back. I tested the sound with many apps and they all cut out. Netflix, Samsung's music app, Fallout Shelter, Youtube, Need For Speed No Limits. All these apps worked perfect until today I haven't changed any sound settings. 

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Need help, my Samsung galaxy s7 edge sound keeps cutting from time to time

I would start with a basic reboot. If that doesn't fix it, then we can do from there.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've done a reboot already
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Do you have everything backed up? If so, you could try a factory reset. If that still doesn't fix it, it may be a hardware issue.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @KennyNguyen

Best thing to do is back everything up and then do a factory reset. If that does not work at all, then my other suggestion is to either go to the Samsung Experience store if there is one near u and have it sent out for repair or contact Rogers and go into any Rogers Plus store and send it out for repair. Usually it takes1-2 weeks to get it back.

It could be a internal problem with the device which needs the be repaired or maybe they might exchange the unit.