cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Edge Plus Screen Issue

satdan
I plan to stick around

I am starting to see the purple smudging on my phone as described in this article. https://9to5google.com/2020/06/16/the-motorola-edge-appears-to-have-some-severe-display-issues/
What is the status of these "fixes" in Canada?

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Motorola Edge Plus Screen Issue

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor
How long have you had it? If it's less than 15 days, I recommend you either exchange it for another Edge, or another device altogether.

It may be a hardware issue, and no software fix with cure it.

Robyn03
I've been here awhile

Hello, I just recently upgraded to this phone. I have had the phone for 9 days and my phone is doing this already. Did you have any success with getting yours fixed or did you get a different phone. I'm getting a replacement but am worried about this problem continuing on the next one. Thanks for your help!

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor
I have not owned one, but from what I’ve seen.... they all do it. Even people who have gotten replacements for the issue have had the same screen issues on the replacement.

If you’re 9 days into your 15 day return period, you’ll be over that 15 days when the replacement device starts having the same issues (and there’s a 90% chance that it will), and you’ll be stuck with it.

My advise is to return it and swap to another device. There’s a reason that the Moto Edge+ is on fire sale...

Robyn03
I've been here awhile
Thank you! That's what I was leaning towards.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation