cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto X (XT1058) Android 5.1 wifi /bluetooth wont turn ON

mariaf
I've Been Here Awhile

when I toggle the button to turn ON wifi , its turned back OFF immediately, so its impossible to turn Wifi on.  Samething happens to bluetooth.  Any idea anyone?  This is driving me crazy!  A phone without wifi, is no phone and its costing me my data plan !

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Moto X (XT1058) a ndroid 5.1 wifi /blutooth wont turn ON

Good afternoon mariaf,

If you can't toggle these features off even after a factory reset, it's possible the hardware has failed. Have you tried doing a full factory reset without restoring from backup to test these features?

It's also possible your OS is corrupted in some fashion and restoring from backup is simultaneously restoring the issue causing this problem. 

If a full factory reset without restoring from backup doesn't resolve this, then process of elimination would leave us with a hardware issue. If that's the case, we'd need to look into your warranty options. All our phones come standard with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.

Please let us know. We can help with looking into your replacement options if need be.

Thank you, 

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mariaf
I've Been Here Awhile

did a Power off, factory reset and ....nothing .....so fed up!

Good afternoon mariaf,

If you can't toggle these features off even after a factory reset, it's possible the hardware has failed. Have you tried doing a full factory reset without restoring from backup to test these features?

It's also possible your OS is corrupted in some fashion and restoring from backup is simultaneously restoring the issue causing this problem. 

If a full factory reset without restoring from backup doesn't resolve this, then process of elimination would leave us with a hardware issue. If that's the case, we'd need to look into your warranty options. All our phones come standard with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.

Please let us know. We can help with looking into your replacement options if need be.

Thank you, 

RogersCorey

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation