Message not sent

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Message not sent

I cannot send messages, keeps saying message not sent, but I am receiving them still.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S III

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: Message not sent

Mine is telling me "Out of Service" when I attempted to txt. Phone works. Sort of disappointing as I was attempting to pickup my sons and there friends from different New Years Eve parties.
I've Been Around

We have 3 Rogers phones and they all will not send or receive texts. I gather Rogers is having an issue. Does anyone know if it is nationwide or just a few areas. We are in Manitoba.

I've Been Here Awhile

in alberta, texts not working on both phones

I've Been Around

I am having the same problems, I am from southwestern ontario area, so frustrating to happen on new years

I've Been Here Awhile

mine just started working again

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

This is not a Rogers fault. During new years when the year changes, everyone tries to contact their friends and family via text and phone calls all at once to the point the system will over load. This has happened on every carrier around the world. Rogers nor any other carrier can't control all the madness that happens like this. Around 3-4am everything went back to normal. This happens every year during new years.. A little patience is a good thing..