MMS not working with android

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: MMS not working with android

hi

the sim cards didnt fix the MMS issue. so now what ? i spoke to spencer today and he said we were put on a new network ? some voice over ? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ok, just spoke to patrick via online chat tech support and it appears its working. the fix this time was resetting the network and profile, and disabling wifi on his end. we cannot be connected to wifi when we MMS.  when we disabled the wifi on both phones it worked beautifully. hopefully this is the fix .! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, I thought you had it beat!! Our problem is that the pictures come through intermittently, so the MMS on/off feature didn't fly in our case. It's either off or on. We tried swapping out Sims between our two phones to prove that it wasn't a phone issue instead of a network one but to no avail.I spent 20 minutes online with tech support. The guy had lots of ideas but nothing worked. He passed it on to the next victim lol. The saga continues...Ugh..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

try the wifi button on the phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We just did; no luck but it's not a solid fix if you have to turn off wifi every time you want to send an MMS
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thats exactly how our pictures were. he said the MMS will not work properly with the wifi on.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

you might need a network and profile reboot and they have to disable the wifi button. nope its not a fix, but its working.  im testing it for a few days and will let them know. and im going to ask them more about it. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

stopped working again. now i can send.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

waiting for a tech manager to call me back.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same-I was told that they just email though?I was also told that our problem just gets passed on.The fellow 

I talked to last week said that he fields 2000 calls a week .He was the one that spent 20 minutes with me on the phone.

So he recorded what we tried in the way of a fix,and passed it on.So here we sit,still no working MMS on my wifes phone(no receiving of it anyways)sigh.....We have an open ticket so I'm hoping that it gets resolved soon!