MMS not working with android

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: MMS not working with android

hi again,

well our fix was getting new phones. we got the p20 pro and they arrived yesterday and yup, they are doing the same thing. the mms is not working. on a different brand of phone. i will be calling the rogers tech back later since he is on a different time zone than me. we are 27 days into our new rogers contract as well and not happy at all !! if i dont get any satisfaction soon i am filing a complaint with the CCTS. i am quite angry. this non service for mms is not acceptable.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We are in the lower mainland area,Janice.Is that where you are?White Rock,specifically.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

pitt meadows

im on the phone with rogers manager chris . another ticket 24 hours.

i have 6 phones here that the mms is not working with rogers. even our 2 other phones we had with bell, the nexus 6 isnt working. rest of the phone is working, just not the mms. on all 6

Highlighted

Hello @Fokker22,

We haven't been notified of a widespread issue. Have you had a chance to contact us via CommunityHelps as per RogersMaude's post? Additionally @janice11, if you'd like you can PM us the case number and we can look into it for youRobot Happy.

Just as a reminder, you can find more information on our private message system here

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I posted with Community help.Thankyou!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, my wife went into Rogers today and now we are finally on a work order to trouble shoot this issue.. They said to give them two or three days. Hugely frustrating so far. Stay tuned..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

glad you have a ticket open. im calling tomorrow about my 2nd ticket open after i spoke to a manager named chris. we arent even using our new phones. we packed them back up and are using our 2 year old nexus 6p. the mms isnt working on them either. im beyond frustrated. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

after speaking to raymond in rogers management office, it appears that he fixed the problem. im going to test it for 24 hours, but for the past couple hours MMS appears to be working.

he explained that at times when a phone gets ported over it could turn off some features and he noticed the MMS feature was not on, or deactivated. he mentioned exclude/include fallout ? but after he enabled or check marked that feature it appears the MMS is working. hopefully this is the fix ! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

we are back to the same problem.

now we are going to get new sim cards.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please keep us informed of the progress @janice11,

We want to make sure your SMS issue gets fixed.

Thank you,

RogersDarrell