LG V30

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG V30

dont know,its not available either using the desktop update software.

I Plan to Stick Around

The schedule says the June patch is available now....yet no OTA has rolled out? Still nothing via LG Bridge either. Anynody received the update yet?
I Plan to Stick Around

Installing the update right now via LG Bridge.

I Plan to Stick Around

It's available over the air, downloaded it last night.  9pm pacific time.

I Plan to Stick Around

The September security update is available now over the air.  Just an FYI.

Cheers.

I'm a Regular

will LG V30 Gigabit speeds and or Android pie(9.0) ever come to Rogers?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cafekief

As they have mentioned to you in another post. At this moment there is no release date for Gigabit LTE speeds on the phones from Rogers. Once they open it up, they will release a memo / list with which phone will support it.

Stay tuned for more information.

I Plan to Stick Around

Nice that the V30 is getting some update, my LG G7 is still sitting on July security patch in the middle of October. Completely unacceptable and Rogers needs to do something about this. I want this over $1000 piece of garbage replaced by Rogers with a device that actually gets security updates in a timely fashion.

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you ever get a resolution to this? The trouble with LG is that they have so much potential, but they seem to just squander it away. I knew going in that getting a v30 was a somewhat risky notion, based on what I read previously. But so far it's fine. Are the patches your only concern?
I Plan to Stick Around

Nope nothing from Rogers so far other than tech support calling me back and they were clueless. I will not purchase another LG device and I want Rogers to help me get out of this device and into a device that actually gets timely updates, Both LG and Rogers have let their customers down big time with these phones. Getting the monthly android security patches is my main beef, but also LG do nothing to improve on their devices with issuing firmware updates either. They take the money and run so to speak.