LG V20 to be available in Canada

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG V20 to be available in Canada

Hello @GibMcFragger

Doesn't mean I won't get the V20 when it comes Smiley Happy. I get most devices that come out!
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Lol You sounds like me, although I've toned it down this year.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GibMcFragger

I might have to my self! Lol
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I didn't want to, but I was told that my next phone came with a divorce, lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am very much looking forward to this phone.  It seems to have everyting.  Although wondering if it has an IR blaster?  Im still usng my HTC M8 IR blaster nad love the convienece of it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mwake

It seems many manufactures are taking the IR blaster off of their devices. As good as they are, many use them to shut off TVs, Screen and such at places like Best Buy or other electronic stores and events. Also it seems they want to make the phone thinner in which that part gets removed like some others.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LG V20 just officially launched in US today. There are a few US carriers that are going to sell it. As far as I can see no word yet on Canadian carriers, hopefully this will come soon!
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm very, very happy with the design of this device! Great second screen use, high screen to bezel ratio, no goofy expansion slot.. this feels like a true successor to the G3/G4. 

My only real issue is the removal of the rear buttons. Once you get used to the rear volume/power placement, it's very hard to go back to side buttons.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DrewLazz

Thus why i am not getting it. One step forward, two steps backwards it seems like with LG lately. Removing the back volume and power buttons was a mistake as u have had 3 flagships with them, why remove them?
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I won't be getting any more LG phones any time soon. I'm not thrilled with the lack of the promised security updates. I love the G4 I currently have, but each day I worry about it doing the bootloop of death. I'm going back to the Nexus/Pixel line.