LG V10

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

LG V10

Hey, does anyone know yet, if the LG V10 is coming to rogers, looks like a really excellent phone.

Regards Andy

***Edit Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG V10

Hello @Thai69

Unfortunately there is no news on this yet. I don't think it will come to Rogers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @transferman

Unfortunately at this moment there isn't any news on if or when Rogers will get it. Stay tuned for more information!:)
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I know, I would really love to get this phone since I am a power user. I don't have much hope since when a phone looks to good then we don't get it here in Canada or we get the one with less disk space.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm quite interested in the LG V10 too =)) but yeah don't worry about the disk space as it only comes in one size & also has an microSD slot that takes up to 2TB cards (which don't exist in the micro size yet so...) XD

If we get it it'd be lovely. USA has it, & their AT&T network phones do have a higher chance of trickling up to us, so have hope yet 😉 especially since we do get flagships & G4 we got. Here's to hope~

-----
it's not the price of the device, it's the experience~

currently panting after the LG V10^^ (omg dual sim version fr HK)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any updates on a Canadian release?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Thai69

Unfortunately there is no news on this yet. I don't think it will come to Rogers.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Looking for the LG V10, and since it seems that it wont be coming to canada, was looking at importing one.  One device I am looking at has the follow network frequencies, hoping someone can confirm if these are compatible with Rogers network.

thank you for your help.

2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G bands LTE2100 (B1), TD-SCDMA2000, TD-SCDMA1900, LTE1800 (B3), LTE2600 (B7), LTE800 (B6), TD-LTE2600 (B38), TD-LTE2500 (B41), TD-LTE2300 (B40), TD-LTE1900 (B39)
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Morning @neophile,

Have a look at this thread discussing Rogers network frequencies. This will provide you with the details you are looking for.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Along the same lines if you were to to the US and buy an LG V10 and brought it back to Canada would it be compatible with Rogers network?

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @Bigmoo65

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink!

Unfortunately Rogers does not support unlocked devices. Keep in mind that with an unlock device some features and settings may not work because they’re configured to our network.

Feel free to check out these two threads Rogers APN and Rogers Frequencies.

RogersSannecia