LG G6 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: LG G6 Questions / Reservation numbers!

According to the some sites, the G6 will have an ESS-designed 32-bit quad-DAC, an improvement over the V-20 version.  If this is true, this will be a very good option for those interested in high quality audio.  I know there is a European version that will not have the quad-DAC, so I am anxiously waiting to see what version will be available through Rogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @robscales

Unfortunately u will be disappointed. The Canadian one will NOT have DAC as the Canadian one will have wireless network charging instead. LG Canada has made this clear. They picked wireless charging over DAC.

" Hi Cs, the version sold in Canada has wireless charging capabilities but not the Quad DAC." this is straight from LG Canada Facebook page reply to someone asking about it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the info.  That is sad for me, as that would have been the reason for me to buy.  Will have to look elsewhere.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @robscales

I apologize. Unfortunately it seems like LG Ethe give Canadians wireless charging options.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Perhaps not too many users are aware, but the G6 reservation is now available (for both colors); iPhone reservation is also open 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey everyone

I am happy to announce that the LG G6 reservation is up and now you can order the LG G6 in both colors. Go ahead and reserve! 🙂

EDIT - @RNEric thank you!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I got more good news for anyone reserving the LG G6 from Rogers. Read below! This is from LG Canada Facebook page. It's exclusive to Rogers customers who reservation or pre order with them the G6.

" Pre-Order the LG G6 at Rogers today and receive an LG Tone Infinim Bluetooth Headset ($169.99 retail value). While supplies last. More details here: http://spr.ly/61808wuXp"
Retired Moderator RogersRoland
Retired Moderator

Hey Community,

For those interested in getting the LG G6, we currently have a limited time Trade-In offer availiable for new and existing customers. Check out our Wireless Promotions page on Rogers.com for more full details.

RogersRoland