cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G6 Doesn't vibrate anymore

jpduval
I plan to stick around

Out of no where my Lg G6 stopped vibrating this morning. I did not drop my phone or anything. I left home and everything was ok once I got to my job there was no vibration any more... I've reset my phone still nothing (not even my keyboard) I've turned on and off vibration and still nothing.

Did this ever happen to any one? Any advice? I know that a Factory reset could "maybe" help but I use my phone for work also, so I would like to find another way.

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: LG G6 Doesn't vibrate anymore

jpduval
I plan to stick around
No it did not work. I had to send my phone to repair. They it was a relay that was busted and they replaced it. Took 1 week, since then everything is back to normal.

No fees, and I was able to have a farely new phone for the week.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jpduval

The best solution is doing the factory reset. Back everything on the LG suite desktop and restore after.

If it keeps happening and ur still under warranty then send it into repair. It could be the motor

jpduval
I plan to stick around

That is what i thought. I'll do that tonight. I bought my phone in june it is still under warranty.. are there any fees for a reparation if I bring it back to Rogers??

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @jpduval

There is no fees however it can take up to one week to get the phone back. If u want a loaner phone u need to put a deposit of $50 and then get it back once u return the phone back. It won't be the same device as urs just to make that clear.

s1ahmad
I've been around

Hi @jpduval,

I'm just wondering if this worked out for you. the same issue just happened with my G6 and I am about to perform a reset as well. Thanks!

jpduval
I plan to stick around
No it did not work. I had to send my phone to repair. They it was a relay that was busted and they replaced it. Took 1 week, since then everything is back to normal.

No fees, and I was able to have a farely new phone for the week.
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation