LG G5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Hello @chrystalb

The device has been released as of 2 weeks ago. It all depends on stock love from Rogers as LG send them devices but i am pretty sure u got it!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gordonjones

As said on my first post the Business reservations seems to have alot of issues. They send out their devices weeks later it seems.
I've Been Here Awhile

weeks ago? its release date is the 8th of April. In the US it was a couple weeks ago but not here until Friday. I did notice its gone to IN PROGRESS though, so I am hoping soon it will arrive.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chrystalb

My bad on that!. Been at work all day.. My apologies. Yes that is correct. It will be launched April 8th. On Friday.. Once it's gone IN PROGRESS status you should receive a email saying it's been shipped tonight or tomorrow and delivered to the store Friday.
I've Been Here Awhile

Okay so it shows shipped but i didnt get a tracking number. Is that because its not coming right to me?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chrystalb

They have removed the device tracking number asof this year. No one got one with the S7 launch as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers up to par as usual..

From their FAQ

Q. How will I be informed of the status of the reservation of my device
A. Weekly email updates will be sent to advise you of your status in the reservation line. When
inventory becomes available to fulfill your order, you will be notified by email, with a UPS waybill
number, 7 days prior to shipping

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gordonjones

The FAQ hasn't been updated to the correct information yet. They stopped sending out the Tracking numbers for about a couple months now. No reason given though.