LG G5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: LG G5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Cool! Can't wait to switch from iphone to LG G5! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @basakb

Glad to hear! The G5 looks great!
I've Been Around

That's awesome! We had a radio shack store that was with rogers and how I hooked up with rogers but has since closed and the nearest store is 45 minute drive away! Can this only be done in a store or could I get it sent to my home? My contract is up in April as well!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Timmer_321

When a consumer reserves it from Rogers it can only be shipped to their closest Rogers store you pick when u reserve the device. This way u can go in once it's at the store and make a decision on how u want go purchase it.

Only business and corporate customers can have their shipped to their home.
I've Been Around

I keep on getting an error while trying to get set up for the reservation login. Smiley Sad
I filled out our business information on https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/reserve/Default.aspx?lng=
and get an error telling me "This site is temporarily unavailable. Please check again at a later time."
This message has been happening for a day and a half.
A bonus for me though as I had tried setting up on the river direct site a few times before and I wasn' even able to get past clicking on the "Reserve Now! Don't have a login? Click here" button. It used to just reload the same page.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tigerstuff

I was able to go in & see the LG G5 in the list. I would suggest trying on another browser or clearing your cache. Try then & see.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi there thanks for this post. I'm interested in this device but can't see any prices for this device. Anyone want to hazard guesses as to how much this will cost as part of subsidised packaged. Many thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mwake

Rogers has posted the devices on their website and the prices! Price is $299 on a 2 year term with a eveything shared plus plan and $799 outright price. If you have a older plan unfortunately you will need to upgrade to a everything shared plus plan in order to get the device on a sub price.

Look below at the link
http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...
I've Been Here Awhile

any idea of the actual release date? is it the 8th? If we reserved it and are pretty high in line (71 in an area where i very well could be the only one reserving it) are we more likely to get it on the release day or should we plan to go to the store the moment it opens on that day?

I've Been Here Awhile

What in all that is holy is wrong with Rogers business reservation system? Seriously...

I reserved an LG G5 through business and got 27th in line... never got any follow emails. About 5 days later I did it again thinking it may not have worked and I got 29th in line (not a very popular phone here I guess). Agian no follow up emails.

So I emailed the business centre and told them to cancel my orders, noth of them.

I got a reply was sent to a website, and it ended up ordering a third phone #33 in line !!!

I never got any follow up emails, I now appatantley have 3 phones coming and I can't log in to check the status. I tried to reset the password but it doesn't recognize my email addres..

I suppose I shouldn't expect much else considering for the last 7 years they can't get my company name correct on my bills or caller ID. The best was when I would call and Air Miles would show up as my company name....

Lord have mercy