LG G4 Marshmallow Update

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Frequent Visitor

LG G4 Marshmallow Update

Any idea when Rogers will roll out the Marshmallow update?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G4 Marshmallow Update

It's available on LG Bridge - downloading now.  😉  Finally!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bill3339

Unfortunately at the moment there isn't any news on that. Please follow the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread showing the information on there!

Highlighted
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Thanks, I can't access that page. "node not found"

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bill3339

Try clearing your cookies and cache if you can't load the OS link.

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I just receved a software update Dec, 23-24 2015. Not Marshmallow. Software verson 5.1, 10n. I can only guess its a pre curser for 6. Any guess to what it is and what it fixed? Rogers scheduled update to 6 is late Jan 2016.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @brantford1

Its a security update that was installed. They had to release this one. That is correct the next update for The G4 is scheduled for Late January 2016 ( dates can change).
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Says late January for the OS 6 update but I'll be extremely surprised if Rogers does release it by end of month considering there are only 3 days left to January. Will I be surprised that it will be late? Not at all.

I Plan to Stick Around

I came here to pretty much say the same thing (and hoped against hope when I saw this thread that the update had actually been released).  Kicking myself for not getting a Nexus 6P direct from Google.  Stupid me, doing the responsible thing and saving a few bucks. 😉

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jboileau1967

I do wonder what is the hold up. Again the OS Upgrade Schedule thread does state dates can change. So we shall see what happens.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Feb 3 is now the official date from Rogers. I can't wait. This phone is awesome on Lollipop and Marshmallow will make it even better.