LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G3 release date?

did u check bestbuy mobile at fairview?

I Plan to Stick Around

Did you guys confirm the device is actually only $150? 😃
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337 

Most stores won't see the real price until tonight / tomorrow. Some are lucky and know.  Most likely $149-$200. I wouldn't doubt it would be $179. 

I do have $110 Rogers First Rewards points which I could get the device for $39 if i want to use them lol. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm really hoping it's only $150. I have about $25 in rewards points, but I just did an early upgrade a few months ago to the G Flex. So looking at like $550 for another early upgrade. 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

Ahh that sucks. I have a 250 upgrade fee but i have a $100 discount from that from management.
I've Been Here Awhile

I was just talking with a live chat customer agent and I was told that on 2-year contract the G3 from rogers is $149.99 and $599.99 off contract.

No word on colors but I assume just black at launch.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pydoc11

I can guarantee there will only be black. Other colours will come later on.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yea I asked the guy and he confirmed that as well. I really wanted not to get black but I have had a galaxy s2 LTE for over 2 years now and I need a new phone. I will most likely get Ghost Armor on the back to change the color with out the bulkiness of a case.

$149.99 is pretty reasonable considering the price of some phones these days.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pydoc11

It's true. The price of phones arr jumping but mind u the 2 year terms are also causing it too. Either way.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am ok with paying a bit more and only 2 year terms. 3 years in todays age is too long for 1 device to last.

Last time I had to pay 100$ early upgrade fee only  6 days before I was eligible to upgrade so these new laws and rules for upgrading are fine by me.