LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G3 release date?

I just talked to another rep at another store and she said that they have in stock and it will be released tomorrow. Phew. Looks like that other rep didn't know what he was talking about after all. Can't wait to get it!

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I know it goes on your bill thank God. I've heard that when upgrading now they try and force you to change your plan? I have the 6GB super plan and there is no way I'm changing it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys, I'm so excited for the release of this phone. This is my first upgrade that I'm doing from an Iphone 4 to an android. I reall hope i'm making the right decision. I spoke to a rep and they said that the only model the we will be able to get is the 32gb/3gb ram version that is black. No other model is offered. Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

Unfortunately you might have too. They can only give one exception but it's up to the store manager if they allow it. After that they won't. They will leave a note on ur account saying that u got ur one exception and the next time u upgrade, u need to change ur plan and can't keep it.

Speak to the store manager and see. I have the BIS 6GB data plan since 2009 and i got told a few weeks ago i most likely have to change it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hirenrutu

That is correct. The colours will come out months or weeks later unfortunately. As for the specs, we get the quad core, 32GB 3G ram model.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well that sucks I definatly need my 6 gb of data and any of their plans now suck. 😓 Guess I'm calling in to retention to order. Haha
I Plan to Stick Around

And its official Rogers has added it to the website. Office my listed at 179.99. 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

Offically*
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

They also been told not to do it lol. Its all of Rogers that is doing this, from them, stores ,call centres, third party Rogers stores. You be lucky if they let u keep it! It was had been $179 just like the G2. The other user got lucky as the $149 was just a place holder OR the rep added that price. Either way by$20 it shouldn't matter seeing as the other user got it even before the launch which is wrong on the store end.
I Plan to Stick Around

So what plan would be comparable to what i have now? Website shows a 6gb plan US $125 that is insane.