LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G3 release date?

Hello clockwork58

Haha very nice!. I actually sold my G3 to my buddy last night. He needs it more then I do and plus it wasn't a phone for me (everyone has different views and ways with phones) so i gave it to him and keeping my S5 until either the Blackberry Passport comes out or the Note 4.
I Plan to Stick Around

so far so good!

colour adjustment tool makes the colours pop at a much more acceptable level!

ART runtime is running well so far

pretty happy with the device but we will see when the N4 comes out!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

That's good! It does have some good features on it!.
I just saw LG leaked out the LG G3 but with a stylus. We know that won't make it to Canada but seems cool!
I Plan to Stick Around

So jelly of those that got g3 already.
Gonna wait patiently for white to come out
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello capt_raider

Hopefully the white model comes to Rogers! It seems that no carrier is advertising the G3 as much as they are with the other devices and even before launch there wasn't much talk about it from the carriers. So we shall see what colours come!
I Plan to Stick Around

I pulled the trigger on a Nillkin case and tempered glass screen protector (to try it out) for the G3 from China. So in 18-24 business delivery days, I will be ready to upgrade. I'm $13 in, so now I'm committed to buying this phone. ha ha.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello clockwork58

Haha very nice!. 🙂 well when you get it u will love the device!
I've Been Around

i am planning on getting the G3 next week and i have two questions

the first is for those of you who have the device how is the battery life

and second has anyone found any accessories for it in stores like best buy 

thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello batteryacid99

From what my buddy has told me that i sold my G3 to he said the batter is similar to the S5 and his lasts around 13-15 hrs of heavy usage. Everyone varys tho and it's not the same for everyone mind u.
I'm Here A Lot

So far I am very pleased with the battery life. Pleasantly surprised you could say, as the reviews all seemed to say it had poor battery life, due to the larger screen with higher resolution. I don't find this to be the case, and in my experience it last a full day under very heavy use and 2 days under normal use. It's hard to say for certain because I've only had it since Friday but so far it has had better life than the GS5.

Futureshop here has nothing yet, not even the phone. Our BB was one of the ones that closed last year, so don't know about them. I'm in Nanaimo BC.