LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G3 release date?

Go to the Bank Street and Hunt Club location. I always buy my phones at this location. They are the best Rogers store in Ottawa in my opinion.

I Plan to Stick Around

i picked mine up this morning .. i live just outside of Toronto.. 

went in at 10am.. got it.. using it now ; > 

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/knowledge_6/3d38170d-3147-4988-afec-f9e5c8defa40_zpsacb86989.j...

change it to ART runtime.. lets see if it works

can;t seem to post a picture hehe but link is above

I Plan to Stick Around

Upgrade? or no contract purchase?

ggparts

I'm Here A Lot

Just purchased it. Moved from telus, talked them into a loyalty bonus for switching. They took $50 off the phone (paid $100) and threw in a cheap gel case worth $15 to get me started. Nice phone!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ggparts

Unfortunately that's how most carriers are. They won't sell the device outright on launch. They will wait a couple of days and then do it. They want people on contracts.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tveith

Oh very nice!! Sounds like a good deal to me! 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello goobafish

From what i am hearing is that those cases never came in and only cheap plastic ones did. It all depends on how many u Rogers ordered and of LG sent them or how many they sent. LG rather send those cases to like BB or FS instead of carriers .
I've Been Here Awhile

Got mine outright at 10am in Markham, ON. 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DonDiego

Glad to hear! :). Most stores are advised not to do it so they can gain customers under contracts which i find really low but what can we do.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called in to upgrade got to wait for ups. At least they let me jeep my plan. Now if bell has it for 149 and Rogers will price match. If I literally just got off the phone can I call back and mention that ot is it too late.