LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: LG G3 release date?

Do price match Bell because it's $149!

http://tinyurl.com/q2wfox7

By the way the D852 does NOT come with Qi charging, only the NFC back cover. Furthermore, the "standard" Qi back doesn't work because the contact spacing is different (as evidenced by online photos and sellers).

EDIT:  By the way the one I received was more "shine gold" and certainly not black.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

That's good u got to keep ur plan! Yes you can call back and have them price match Bell's price :). Go on ahead and call!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PhoneGeek

That is because LG had said the Black model will have a little color but they use a bit touch of shine gold. Its fhe Black model tho as Canada only has Black.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sweet 45mins later and they matched bells price. Can't wait!!!! Thanks for mentioning that guys. 😃
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

That's good!!! 🙂 your welcome!
I'm Here A Lot

Got mine Yesterday. Price matched Bell and they gave me $100 off the phone for switching from Telus. So only paid $50 for the phone. I wasn't even really a Telus customer but my last phone was paid for by my work and I wanted to port that number over to my home cell as I no longer work for that company.

I think I'm about ready to go over the 30 minute talk time already because I am loviing the phone and have no desire to take it back. I think LG has made some real iprovements to stock Android (unlike what Samsung and HTC have done). I also though it might be too big as I'm switching from a 4.65" Galaxy Nexus but I'm really enjoying the size. Makes the GNex look tiny...

Rogers guy in store was really helpful too as he was able to set me up with a share plan without changing my wife's current plan. She has a $60 business plan that includes Data. I reccomend visiting Rogers instead of FS or BB 

EDIT: almost forgot, my only complaint is that LG did not ship an Circle cases. I wonder if FS or BB might get them first??? I'm not even convinced I will like it as I've never had a flip case before but really want to check it out. (really not a complaint...I'm happy)

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi everybody,

Can those of you who purchased your LG G3 in Canada / Toronto confirm whether or not they received headphones in the box? Mind didn't come with headphones, yet when I watched an unboxing video (from the USA) it had headphones in the box. I also contacted the Rogers store at Davisville and Yonge (where I purchased it) ... he opened another box and said there were no headphones included with it. 

So if headphones aren't included with the G3, it's pretty lame. I don't think I've ever purchased a cell phone that didn't include headphones, including all of my iPhones and Samsung devices.

Thanks to any of you who can shed some light on this.  🙂

I'm Here A Lot

p.s. I see many of you are upset about not finding the circle cases. There are tons of them on eBay for less than $10. Most of them are leather knock offs. Not the authentic brand but they should serve the purpose for the short term.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tveith

I never got headphones my self either. My box only says charger, battery, phone and manuals. The US gets it but not us. Find that unfair really.

I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix -- thanks for the confirmation. I thought an employee many have taken them out of the box!