LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G3 release date?

In fact all of the plans are outrageous.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

Any plan you see on the website which works for smarphones are the ones they will tell u. Its true the 6GB $120 is alot. I remember it being $30 but the carriers saw so many would get it and stopped it which is a shame.

Your only other option is before u upgrade, contact them and see what they can do. If they can't do much either proceed with the upgrade and change plans and the call and see if they can give u extra GB or just leave it. This is something many need to think about it before upgrading.
I Plan to Stick Around

So I have 3 lines on my account. Am i understanding this correct. Does a share everything plan mean that for example 15gb plan is $165. Does that cover all of our phones sharing that data and talk time etc? Or is it $60th each phone and then the additional $105 for the shared data?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

It the second one you said BUT it all depends on the account. It's always best to call and ask.

Is it's official. It's $179.99 on a 2 year term and only black.
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know where they have stock in Toronto? Called a few stores and none seemed to have it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Good news!! Bell is offering their LG G3 for $149.99 and since rogers has price match, you can upgrade for $149.99! not $179.99!!

I Plan to Stick Around

In the past Rogers has "crippled" some functions on their version of certain phones,is that the case with this phone?

I am wondering if I buy an unlocked  version in US this weekend what the pros/cons may be?

ggparts

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Called three stores, no stock. Called Rogers call centre, no stock there either. If anybody finds this phone at a store, please post address and phone number. Thanks!
I've Been Here Awhile

2 left at Yonge and Davisville. Grabbed one there. Anyone find the Quick Circle?

I Plan to Stick Around

Are you guys upgrading? I have found them in every store I have called (Kanata/Ottawa) but they seem unwilling to sell without a new activation or upgrade. I want one with no contract.

ggparts