LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G3 release date?

So I just called one of the local Rogers stores. He told me they have it in stock but are only able to sell it on Monday. But who knows, some reps don't know anything. Hopefully he's one of them, haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I think 2 years is even to long for me at least. I'm upgrading every 6 months it seems. Lol I think I'm going to sign up for rogers next.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samina

That is true. Most reps have no clue of stuff like this as they aren't trained or know stuff like we do.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sitting at Rogers getting my LG G3!?! I called a bunch of roger stores and I asked about their stock and one store said they had a few in and asked if I wanted to get one today. My answer was heck yes! First guy probably in Vancouver to get a Rogers LG G3 a day early Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

Haha i upgrade when a new phone comes out or sometimes i buy the phone outright. I do agree thankfully we got the 2 year terms and 3 years are gone!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Geoffbernier

I don't think the system will let them pass the IMEI threw into the account. The system is only designed to let the store input the IMEI into the account once the device is released. Maybe the rep can by pass that but the store may be fined / rep may Lose their job over it. Seen it happen before lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

We'll I have the g3 beside me and it's all set up Smiley Tongue and I'm driving away. Tested it and all the calls work as well. I got it for 149.99 like I said but the rep said tomorrow it's going up to 179.99 for whatever reason
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Geoffbernier

Hopefully for their sake the rep doesn't get in trouble.. Anyways good that you have the device with u and works. Sometimes the price they see before launch is a place holder so it may change day of launch.
I Plan to Stick Around

I sure hope it does not change to $179. I don't see why they would be able to sell it today before relase at $150 then change the price the next day when everyone can purchase it? Hopefully this is just another case of a Rogers rep not knowing what he is talking about.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sega1337

I sure hope so as well. Either way i am sure it will be $149.99+ $15 connection fee + Flextab fee ( if u have one). Some people may not know this but just saying that if u are upgrading, you don't need to pay the device price at the store, it will be billed into your invoice next invoice that comes out.