LG G3 release date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: LG G3 release date?

Hello clockwork58

The device price outright is $699.99. So it could be either $179-$199. Depending on what Rogers & LG decide.

As for then date, it should be released on Aug 1st. This is the intention release date.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samsvoc

Same information i posted above but the image in that link in from Bell.

Either way, hopefully it does come out with Rogers on August 1st. I know i am waiting for it and so many others! Unfortunately it seems only Black will be available unless Rogers gets more colours or a exclusive color
I Plan to Stick Around

This new flagship smartphone will be available at Rogers, Bell, MTS, SaskTel and Videotron

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samsvoc

Yes i already know that BUT no information has been released on any carriers side. We should be expecting that information within the next couple of days. Hopefully this up coming week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Keep August 1st open on your calendar. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samsvoc

Oh i will. I took that day off from work anyways lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Dude, no phone is worth taking a day off from the salt mine. 😢 I C U got chastised on MobileSyrup today.  Give it  a rest, my friend. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Samsvoc

To each their own as we say. I stayed home anyways as my vacation finishes on the 31st so a extra days wouldn't hurt plus the phone is coming out so a nice day off to get it and play with it will be good! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL, nowadays you need a full day just to setup the phone with all your apps and logging into all of them.

Exciting times ahead.