LG G3 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: LG G3 Marshmallow

Got mine too but not OTA. It did not work.I had to go throught LG Suite. But still got it!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i went to the update center and its not there. Still indicate that i have the latest IOS.....Everyone should get it at the same time in Canada? If so, how can we get it?

thanks 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Download LG PC Suite, and plug in your Phone it should work!

http://www.lg.com/fr/support/pc-suite

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's odd that the PC Suite software is listed for the LG G3 (D852) on the french side, but not the English version of the same page.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi i dont have any update OTA and tried LG PC suite to update but get an error "cannot run upgrade, check phone status and retry.  can any one help? thanks

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ran the LG PC suite with no issues so I might not be much help but do you have the latest LG drivers installed? Also, did you perhaps try restarting your computer and phone and try again?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @imix25

Have you downloaded the new update for LG PC suite? Also have you tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall it?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hello All:

Ok according to Rogers and Technical Services, Marshmallow IS NOT OFFICIALY RELEASED. They have released to small selected groups ONLY for testing. Was informed they should roll out OFFICIALY 24 TO 48 HRS.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I had figured as much being that a manual installation was required and OTA didn't work.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SARTECH

Hmm none of the 4 techs I spoke to ever said that and no where does it state that. Wrong information yet again?. It seems to be pushed out to many that don't even live in Toronto or in any major city. Again all updates don't usually go via OTA but some need to be done by downloading it your self.