LG G3 Marshmallow

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

LG G3 Marshmallow

HI! Seems like LG has started distribution of Android Marshmallow for the LG G3 (US also). Is there any chance we will see marshmallow for the LG G3 in Canada?

Thanks!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: LG G3 Marshmallow

Hello, @jpduval

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your interest in LG G3 Marshmallow upgrade, please follow the "OS Upgrade Schedule" post to know about the software upgrades/releases.

Cheers,

RogersMoin 

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh Yeah..Status changed to "coming Soon"!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi. 

Just learned that Rogers will bring marshmallow to LG G3 (Great news)! Is there a way to also bring the missing features also?

Multiple account on the phone

Cannot Change Icon (shortcut) on lock screen

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jpduval

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing which software features it will include until it's released. Once the update comes out, I'll post which features it comes with.

Stay tuned!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jpduval

Yes it did!. Stay tuned for the date it will be released!
I've Been Around

Hey Rogers?

Are we ever going to get the Marshmallow OS upgrade for the LG G3 ever or never?

Also did you just post. On the Rogers OS upgrades page that the 6.0 OS upgrade is coming soon to shut us up and stop us from asking?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @therealjohn1

It is coming but as indicated on the OS Upgrade Schedule thread it says "Coming soon". Again they have until the end of Q2 to bring out the update. Stay tuned and keep a eye out on that thread to see when it gets updated.
I've Been Around

The Rogers forum has been saying "Coming Soon" since before the New Year. Can someone gives us a rough date atleast?!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bhoibak

Well if it's saying "Coming Soon" that's the information they have until they are told to post a actual date. Until then sadly it will say it that. Jusy keep a close eye out on it and watch other forums just incase something leaks out