Initial voicemail setup

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Initial voicemail setup

My son has never set up his voice mailbox. Everything we have tried isnt working! I am getting frustrated!

***Added Labels***

Re: Initial voicemail setup

Hey @Shornet,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We appreciate your contribution.

Sorry to hear you're frustrated with your son's line voicemail activation. We certainly want to help you resolve this!

How do I set up voicemail for my wireless device?

Follow these steps to set up wireless voicemail for the first time:

1. To access your voicemail, hold down the number 1 on your keypad.
  2. When prompted, enter the 4-digit password that was provided to you in a text message when you initially activated your device or added voicemail to your plan (the default is the last 4 digits of your phone number).
  3. Follow the prompts to set up a new password and personalize your greeting (or you can use the default message).

To check your voicemail from another phone, dial your wireless number. When your recorded message plays, press # and then enter your password to hear your messages.

If this is not working for you, please specify whether you get an error message, and the details of the steps you've attempted so far. For additional info, feel free to check out our Community Knowledge Base article related to setting up voicemail on your Android phone by Clicking Here.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude