Information on Nexus 6

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Information on Nexus 6

Hello Canadiam and Jocko411

Indeed its true!. I got the same information as well. Hopefully this does come true!
I've Been Here Awhile

More information has been released by Rodgers. The phone will be $299 on a eligible two year plan. As of the 26th/November.Only the 32 gig midnight blue phone is available.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Where can we find this info?

I've Been Here Awhile

You can call Rodgers or chat online with a rep. I have done both and received the same information.
I Plan to Stick Around

I've Been Here Awhile

Count me out at that price. Cancelled my reservation
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mayoo

Incorrect. The pricing for the device is NOT listed on the reservation. When u reserve a device it does NOT list u the price of the device. Only the $40 fee and where u want to reserve it too.

The Mobilesyrup link u posted didn't confirm the pricing either. It says it might be more then $250
I Plan to Stick Around

yes .. i just mentioned that its available via online reservation...

pricing details got revealed via this link
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/11/nexus-6-rogers-299-99-two-year-contract.html

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I'm #9 on the pre-order list for the Nexus 6. I've read the release with Rogers is supposed to be tomorrow Nov 26th and I haven't seen any movement on my pre-order.

Are you hearing anything yet ?

Thanks,

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello td66

It should change status either tonight or tomorrow. Depending on when they get them from Motorola. If u don't get then by Friday then for sure u next week. Rogers has NOT officially announced a date for they device to be released. It's what reps are only saying which is true BUT only via leaks and such.