cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming and outgoing calls not working

RJ26
I've been here awhile

I recently bought a OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G mobile in India and moved to Canada.
In Toronto, Canada I got Rogers 5G SIM and using it in my OnePlus. Data is working I can able to access internet.
But when I try to call someone within Canada I am nit getting a ringer tone while calling and the other person not receiving my calls. And I am not receiving calls if other person tries to call me.
Please help me with the solution, I don't want to end up with buying another device.

***Added Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Incoming and outgoing calls not working

Joel13
I plan to stick around

It has happened to me 3 or 4 times over the last couple of years. Simply rebooting the phone usually forces a new connection to the network and it all seems to work ok for me. And that’s with wifi calling on or with wifi calling off. 

Joel Gallant
photography.joelgallant.ca
vero.co/joelgallant

RJ26
I've been here awhile

Hi Joel, Thanks for the response.

I tried to reboot multiple times, still I face the same issue. it is with wifi calling on.

EhmTeeEhf
I'm a reliable contributor

Did you add the APN settings?

EhmTeeEhf

I was thinking about my previous answer and I may have a solution. the 5G rogers uses is a specific type and frequency, I have a one plus 10 Pro 5G and according to One Plus the 5G band most of their phones support isn't the same supported one that rogers uses. Rogers uses the International Standard but it runs at a specific frequency, I would recommend you consult your manual, or go to the One plus forums, maybe they can shed some light on it, maybe your phone doesn't fully support the 5G which Rogers Provides. I will do some research and get back to you

EhmTeeEhf

After doing some basic Research. Here is what i found. You phone specs are the following see the attached shots below.  Your device supports 5G at those international Bands.

One Plus Nord CE 3Lite.jpgSupported Bands for Network One Plus Notd CE 3 Lite.jpg

I also compared it to my One Plus 10 Pro 5G

Here is what my Phone supports:

ONe Plus 10 Pro 5G Supported Network Modes.jpg

Now from the support docs I found here is what Rogers 5G supports:

Rogers Supported 5G Frequencies.jpg

So your phone supports 5G only at 600Mhz and N41 at 2500Mhz However there is a (DSS) which I haven't found a reference for yet. Still looking. So your phone should work, but you need to speak to One plus to make sure your phone is compliant. However the latest info I have found is 5G is now working on 3500Mhz. Which is after the latest network Upgrades. So In theory you should have access. Make sure you are using a New 5G Sim that supports the 3500Mhz 5G.

This is in the support notes:

3500Mhz.jpg

EhmTeeEhf

I hope all of this info helps. There have been a lot of changes in Network Upgrades to support clients. I hope this clarifies it for you? @RJ26 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation