I have a few things to ask

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

I have a few things to ask

When will my rogers wireless busniess galaxy s4 getting android 5.0 and my mom phoned rogers and i though and she though i had 2 year protection plan but i dont, i remember seeing it on my order bill. When is 5g LTE or VO-LTE coming to the lower main land though upgrades? can i cancel my 3 year contact with rogers after 2 years? when is the next update coming for the pc one number application? Also i had the lastest update from rogers and my rear camera doesnt work, my front facing does, when i go to the front camer to the back is goes black and freezes, can someone help me with this? =)

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: I have a few things to ask

Hello cafekief

You most likely won't see 5.0 on the S4 until mid or Q4 or next year.... Samsung hasn't even ven released 4.4.4 for the S4. So give it a half of next year or so and u will see it.. When and if Rogers and Samsung Canada release it for that device, Rogers will post it on the " OS Upgrade Schedule"thread. Until then there is no information..

As for the protection, u need to contact Rogers Business solutions and see what they say. Remember account holder can only get that information when calling in. You can try Rogers Live Chat, Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps. This is a user to user forum unfortunately.

5G LTE isn't coming anytime soon. LTE is as fast as it will go until the next auction for the MHz comes out which may have it. Until then we have 2600 MHz which offers 150mbps downloading. When VoLET comes u will know as Rogers will announce it. Until then there is nothing unfortunately.

If you wish to cancel your services after 2 years while on a 3 year contract you MUST pay the cancellation fee aka flextab fee plus a $12:50 disconnection fee and ur last months service. You can get all this information via contacting Rogers via Live Chat,Facebook and Twitter.

As for the camera. Have you tried doing a factory reset on the device to see if that fixes it?
I'm a Regular

thanks for all that!!! =) i have done 3 to 4 resets and and still doesnt work!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cafekief

You are welcome!!. At this point then i would suggest contacting Samsung support.