cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P10 plus

Davidwr
I plan to stick around

I am wanting to know why Rogers is only offering the 64gb 4gb ram version of the P10 plus when there is a 6gb ram with 128gb version from Huawei. Will Rogers make this higher spec version available.

***Edited Labels***

31 REPLIES 31

Re: Huawei P10 plus

Eppksfer
I've been here awhile

@pychzloya

I've had the same problem , and the Huawei (Android ) data recovery app can indeed help us to restore data , 

Jamesushi
I've been here awhile
P10 plus was supposed to get updated early November, what is happening? No monthly security patches for us? When was the last update?

Jamesushi
I've been here awhile
Any response?

Good morning @Jamesushi!

Welcome to our Community!

I know you were looking forward to this update but I regret to inform you that its been delayed. We don't have a new date to share at this time but please stay tuned to our OS Upgrade Schedule where we will post the new date once it becomes available.

Regards,

RogersCorey

hgr
I've been around

You could re-brand P10+ from vky-L029XXXX to vky-L29C432 and second sim card will be active, and micro SD too, but you can use only one at a time cause they share same physical spot.

exhile
I've been here awhile

Wi-Fi was sporadic and had to do a restart. Checked for updates and lo and behold, a software update for the P10 Plus.

exhile
I've been here awhile

Capture.JPG

abc388220
I've been here awhile

I recently bought VKY-L09 from Rogers and noticed that it does not contain any silicon case for the phone while Huawei claims that they ship it with every phone. check this video for the case I am talking about https://youtu.be/W_vMjhwt2Cc?t=1m48s

Hello @abc388220,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for your post.

Congrats on your new phone! The P10 Plus is one heck of a device.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any confirmation that the case you mentioned in included.

The listing for the P10 Plus on rogers.com states:

What's in the Box

Comes With

Handset, Charger, USB-C Cable, Eject tool, Quick Start Guide, Warranty card

Additionally, the specs page on huawei.com notes that "specifications may change without notice, images are for illustration purpose only. Colours and features may not be available in all markets, please check with local retailers for exact offer."

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun

abc388220
I've been here awhile

I can see that a sticker is placed in the device that says what you have mentioned but according to Huawei Canada they confirmed that every device they have shipped contain a case even though they check detailed on my IMEI number and confirm that they ship clear case with my device but looks like it gets disappeared from the box. Check out every video over the internet and you will see that is included for each p10 plus.

Even in the video there is no Stricker of what is included but looks like they stick it afterwards after removing case from the box.

Very disappointed and hope Rogers will figure out what exactly happened!

As I have confirmed from Huawei that my IMEI does ship out with protective case.

Good morning @abc388220!

I am sorry you're disappointed but P10 we offer comes with the following in the box:

Handset

Charger

USB-C Cable

Eject tool

Quick Start Guide

Warranty Card

Purchasing direct from a manufacturer may come with different items in the box.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats