Huawei P10 plus

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMaude

Re: Huawei P10 plus

Hello @sparky853,

Thanks for your post!

Although the Huawei P10 Plus is not "Dual-SIM" compatible, the memory storage is expandable, up to 256 GB.

The second SIM slot is to be used for the Micro-SD card.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Eppksfer
I've Been Here Awhile

@pychzloya

I've had the same problem , and the Huawei (Android ) data recovery app can indeed help us to restore data , 

Jamesushi
I've Been Here Awhile

P10 plus was supposed to get updated early November, what is happening? No monthly security patches for us? When was the last update?
Jamesushi
I've Been Here Awhile

Any response?
RogersCorey

Good morning @Jamesushi!

Welcome to our Community!

I know you were looking forward to this update but I regret to inform you that its been delayed. We don't have a new date to share at this time but please stay tuned to our OS Upgrade Schedule where we will post the new date once it becomes available.

Regards,

RogersCorey

hgr
I've Been Around

You could re-brand P10+ from vky-L029XXXX to vky-L29C432 and second sim card will be active, and micro SD too, but you can use only one at a time cause they share same physical spot.

exhile
I've Been Here Awhile

Wi-Fi was sporadic and had to do a restart. Checked for updates and lo and behold, a software update for the P10 Plus.

exhile
I've Been Here Awhile

Capture.JPG

abc388220
I've Been Here Awhile

I recently bought VKY-L09 from Rogers and noticed that it does not contain any silicon case for the phone while Huawei claims that they ship it with every phone. check this video for the case I am talking about https://youtu.be/W_vMjhwt2Cc?t=1m48s

RogersShaun

Hello @abc388220,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for your post.

Congrats on your new phone! The P10 Plus is one heck of a device.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any confirmation that the case you mentioned in included.

The listing for the P10 Plus on rogers.com states:

What's in the Box

Comes With

Handset, Charger, USB-C Cable, Eject tool, Quick Start Guide, Warranty card

Additionally, the specs page on huawei.com notes that "specifications may change without notice, images are for illustration purpose only. Colours and features may not be available in all markets, please check with local retailers for exact offer."

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun