Huawei P10 Plus upgrade to Pie?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Huawei P10 Plus upgrade to Pie?

Anyone know when or if the P10 Plus from Rogers will be getting the Pie/Emui 9 upgrade?

*** Added Labels ***

Re: Huawei P10 Plus upgrade to Pie?

Hello @satdan

Android Pie is definitely a big improvement on the Android OS so I can understand your desire to get it as soon as possible.

While I wish we had a specific date for when Android Pie will be available for the P10 Plus, we have not been provided with a date from Huawei as of yet. With the builds for the P20 and P20 Pro only just being completed within the last few months it could be a bit of time before Android Pie is built for the P10 Plus is completed.

Once we have specific dates to announce we will updates our OS Upgrade Schedule first so stay tuned to that thread for the latest on what is coming down the pipe for OS upgrades.

I also recommend reviewing this Infographic which outlines the entire process a general time to market.

I hope you find this information useful!

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

I fully understand the process.  So are you saying that it WILL happen (sometime later, which I understand)?

Hello @satdan,

We are unable to comment on whether or not Huawei will decide to make a build for the P10 Plus. Once they have advised us that it is in the pipeline we will ensure the OS Upgrade Schedule is updated.

RogersTony

Coming on PPV!
Real Madrid vs. Atlético (Athletic) Bilbao Live
LIVE: Saturday April 21, 2019 10AM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499 | 391 (beIN English) 392 (beIN Spanish)
Price: $5.99 (HD) | $5.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $5.99 | (beIN subscription $14.99/mo.)
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Real Madrid faces Athletic Bilbao in a regular la liga league soccer match. Subscribe to beIN Sports for $14.99/mo. to get the game and more La Liga and international Sporting events.

Crawford vs. Khan Live
LIVE: Saturday April 20, 2019 9PM ET
Countdown: 8:00 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $79.99 (HD) | $74.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $79.99
Ignite TV & DTV customers can order now!

Undefeated virtuoso Terence "Bud" Crawford (34-0, 25 KOs) will defend his welterweight world title against British boxing royalty Amir "King" Khan (33-4, 20 KOs) in a collision of superstars.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation