Huawei OS updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Huawei OS updates

November security patch doesnt exist, it's only EMUI 10 update. I haven't received the October patch yet and it's 3 days past when it said I would 🤷
I've Been Here Awhile

That's what I meant sorry. Still haven't gotten it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Yeah, alot of us are still waiting for the October patch and it's almost December. Once my contract is up (or I buy out my phone) im probably going to switch company's
I've Been Here Awhile

Yea think I'm just gonna sell this P30, use that to pay off my tab and switch to another provider and buy an international model for my next Huawei
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm still waiting for EMUI 10 for my P30 Pro.  Anyone know when it's coming?

Hey @rhnaks,

The new update definitely sounds promising! Presently, we do not have any information on when the new EMUI 10 update will be provided, but as always, please keep a close eye on our OS Upgrade Schedule here in the forums for any changes!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

I have a Rogers Huawei P30 Pro and I would like to know when my phone will be upgraded to Android 10?

Greetings and welcome to our Community @sears1953!

As @RogersLaura mentioned, any upcoming updates will be listed here: OS Upgrade Schedule

I know how exciting OS updates can be, so I am sorry to say that I do not have an official ETA to share on the release of Android 10 for your P30 Pro.

Stay tuned to our OS Upgrade Schedule page for updates.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Telus is receiving it now in Canada. C'mon Rogers. You need to be ahead of the competition. Get it done.
I'm Here A Lot

Remember, you can easily spot the pioneers by the arrows in their backs. I for one, am quite willing to wait a few days until all the kinks have been worked out. Yes, I'd love to get Android 10 on my P30 Pro (and my wife's P20 Pro), but it's not like my phone is broken or unusable in the meantime.