Huawei OS updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Huawei OS updates

I guess time will tell. Still nothing on my end and I am wondering if the support team is willing to let us know why only a small portion of us received it and most of us have not yet.
I Plan to Stick Around

or maybe we are the minority and exception to the rule? LOL, it's just happened we are the only one who didn't receive the update and making posts on the forum.

On another note. If pushing via OTA is killing the bandwidth or whatever, Huawei should have released a downloadable version to be installed via the HiSuite desktop application.  However, I have never seen any manufactures issue updates this way

I doubt everyone here will get the update by end of day today tho. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersDarrell

Any update? LOL

I'm Here A Lot

I received on 18th MORNING 6 OCLOCK and it was OTA
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still waiting for the update. I'm in Kelowna BC and as of this morning (January 21) I've still not received the update. Both OTA and HiSuite tell me I'm running the current version of 8.1.0.120. Smiley Sad

There's still 15 hours left in the day for me here but I'm not hopeful.

I'm Here A Lot

Well 12 hours left in the day and still nothing here. Much annoyed
I'm Here A Lot

Still waiting...this is beyond frustrating. Wish I had just got the Pixel. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I am starting to feel the same way. I hope we hear something soon.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing here either. Vague responses via Twitter, they're looking into it, releasing in batches, etc. They'll escalate if I dont receive the update by the end of the day, whatever that means.

A straight answer would be really nice guys...
I'm Here A Lot

Same run around and story I got too when I called Huawei Canada if I don't an update by midnight I'm going to escalate myself right into a pixel phone and put a claw hammer into this p20 pro I'm not selling this headache to anyone else.