HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: HTC One M9 Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Vinfab

Unfortunately the new update will come out when it does. Rogers won't announce it and reps don't know yet. Small updates just get released without a announcement.
I've Been Around

FYI, I bought my M9 last week and the same day when I checked for updates there was one available and I'm now running 1.32.631.31. I've never experienced any heating issues and the camera works fine for me, but I'm not a good person to provide a camera review.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @flyingsolow

All the reviews on the M9 have said the camera is not as good as HTC said it was and has many issues. Overheating will start happening when u have a few apps running which take up alot of usage.
I've Been Around

If I were to upgrade my current phone to this device, how much would it cost?

Good evening @Mr_Chow,

Welcome to the Forums & Thank you for your post! Robot Very Happy

You can find all of the information regarding the HTC One M9 here.

To answer your question, the subsidized cost of the phone is currently $199.99 on select 2-year plans.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mr_Chow

As RogersMaude said, the device price is $199.99 on a 2 year term. In order to check your flextab / upgrade fee you will need to log into your My Rogers & see it there or contact Rogers to find out! Enjoy the device!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is this device still available? I cant seem to find it Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mwake

The HTC One M9 is available with Rogers via their website or visiting one of their stores. It was taken down from the online reservation system once the device launched. Enjoy!
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Evening @mwake and @Meowmix,

I just wanted to chime in on the conversation with an update for you. Unfortunately, the HTC One M9 has been discontinued with Rogers as of November 13th.

However, if your heart is set on having that specific device, some stores may still have inventory so I would suggest calling your local store to confirm if they have any in stock. 

You can locate your closest store by clicking here .

@RogersGabrielle

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersGabrielle

Thank you for the update! I wasn't aware of this. I would advise that if you can forward a message to the management to let the service reps over the phone that they need to stop giving incorrect information. I just called in and one said " we can still order one for u.".hmm.

Thank you though!Smiley Happy