Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @Prospect

Next time just stay with the carrier pre order instead. Seems like Best Buy doesn't know what they are doing other then what they got told to do.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just curious if anyone has ever gotten the 2 gigs of data for pre-ordering? It's been a couple of months and no txt saying I have the extra 2 gigs and nothing on my account.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @qa6

a fee people I know which got the device from..Rogers got their 2GB data as well. Have you contacted then and explained to the manager what's going on?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes call them. It took a couple of tries for me. First they said they added it. And it wasn't then a rep said it would be done in 24 hours or the next billing cycle.... Next billing cycle came and nothing. Called them back and the rep said the next billing cycle it would kick in, but then the next day it was processed.

Bottom line they never gave me any problems with my request, just the execution was a bit tricky.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad it worked out in the end for you. Myself though... I'd rather cut my toes off with a rusty butter knife then have to deal with Rogers over the phone again.

Plus I would get spoiled for 12 months and either pay for the extra 2 gigs or curb my usage.

I'll run through this contract and will never sign another one. I'll buy my phones direct from the manufacturer from now on.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hdresden

Even asking to speak to the office of the President didn't help?. They should have helped u seeing as it was a deal that was offered.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I never followed up on the extra 2 gigs. I'm talking about the whole s$!t show around my note 7 return.

Not worth it (to me) to be bothered.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hdresden

Oh yeah believe me it was a headache and half for that. I would say contact them and get the 2GB data which u got for free.