Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

@Meowmix Thanks for the tip. I checked my account setting and found that indeed my home location was US. After I switched it to Canada, the credit was redeemed without any issue.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @fengxia

You are welcome!:).
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi there,

Just a quick general question. I see you were #26 back in October. Have you received your device yet? If so what was the wait time like. Just looking for some sense of how long these reservations can take (I know that it will be different for everyone but I'm just trying to estimate my situation.)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Customer2

Unfortunately that won't give u a idea as everyone's is different. Theirs is from the start vs someone that just did one now or a week ago. Plus there were issues with Rogers receiving models in the start which some waited longer
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Those that upgraded, did you get your extra 2 gigs and chromecast?

I'm still waiting on my preorder from Oct....

Also Best Buy sent out a nation wide memo, they won't be carrying the 128 XL Black sku, lol....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

A few of my buddies and coworkers that got it from the reservation system got everything. The Chromecast comes in the box with the phone and the 2GB data gets added about 1-2 weeks after

Yes i noticed that email this morning as well. My old manager notified me about this as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is the 2 GB and 50 Play Store still ongoing? I mean, the phone is still not in stock, and now their retail partner has decided to stop carrying the SKU altogether.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

It should be still going as they have not indicated that it's not. Its only for the ones that reserved the device before the date that was given. if you have made a reservation from back then but as for the Chromecast it is a ( limited quantity) offer. So If they do not have any, they won't be able to send one out and won't reimburse anyone as it said that in the fine print too. Same goes for the Google Play Card but that is a text message that comes in.

Best Buy pulled out due to the agreement with Google installing the Google store in specific Best Buy stores. That was in the email as well. So they want to get customers to go to Mississauga to get one ( in Toronto) if u want that model from Best Buy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still haven't received my 2gb think I'm close to the end of week 6 so will have to reach out to customer service next week.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait What?!?

Can you please verify? Does that mean Heartland is stocking the 128GB XL in Black?