Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @JacobM1

How is it wack when it's doing its job?...if you guys read my first post or even the FAQ you would see that the $40 gets credited back ONCE it's shipped out...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel40

No you did not. If you read my first post or even the FAQ you would see that the $40 reservation fee gets credited back ONCE the device ships out or the reservation gets cancelled...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jannodeleon

First off I want to explain all this too you. Calling into Rogers won't get you much as they can't give u those pre orders or ship them too you as they don't have them physically in their system to do so. So calling in and " threatening" to leave because u may not get it won't get u anywhere.

Now as per the pre orders.

The $50 Google Play credit will come via a text within 10-15 days. This was indicated by me and a couple of other users which picked up the device.
The Chromecast it indicates that it should have been given to u when u pick up the device. It also indicates that you MUST open a 2yr term with them in order to get this. You won't be eligible if u buy it outright or do it on a pre paid. Unfortunately it's on the fine print below. So the store does have some truth there.

As per the 2GB data bonus. As i recall it's for plans 5GB+. SO It should technically work for you. Never listen to the reps in the store. They have no clue 98% Of the time what they are talking about which has been proved sadly.

Let me see if I can get anymore details.

EDIT -. Here we go.

" Offer available from October 4 to October 19, 2016 or while quantities last for online pre-orders only at rogers.com/pixel. Customer must activate a post-paid wireless plan to receive Google Chromecast shipped with Pixel. Google Play credit promo code will be sent within 10-15 days upon activation via SMS and can be redeemed at http://play.google.com/redeem. Promo code must be redeemed by December 31, 2016. No compensation or credit will be given to customers who do not redeem within the eligible offer period. Offers not available in-store. If customer you returns the phone and/or cancels the eligible plan with 15 days of activation, customer you must also return the Chromecast at same time.
Offer available for a limited time and subject to change. Available with online pre-orders rogers.com/pixel and purchase of Pixel and activation on a 2-year Share Everything Plan having minimum 5GB data (minimum 6GB in QC and MB). Activation on an eligible plan must be completed by October 31, 2016 to receive the offer. Bonus data will be applied within 10-15 business days of activation. Connection fee of $20/line applies (for new device/line only) to active your services, except online. Early cancellation fees apply in accordance with your Wireless Services Agreement."
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

when does that 2gb get added? I think you mentioned that previously is it around the same 2-3 week time period?

My preorder has moved to in progress and the store I have to return the phone I got to get my account activated extended that return date until wednesday, so as long as it comes in by then I'm good to go!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trimaican

The bonus data will be added to everyone's account within 10-15days after the upgrade or activation had been done :).

I posted all the information above.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I assume people might be in a situation where they have to call in about the 2gb since it was originally written that your device needed to be activated by 10/31.  Hopefully its been extended to a more reasonable date for the rest of the preorders.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trimaican

Most likely so. Due to the pre order just shipping now, I believe they should extend it. At this point yes calling in would be the best bet.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the call from my store that they have it! The rest of this school day is going to SUCK! Going to pick it up asap.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JacobM1

Glad to hear :). Enjoy when u get it.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

a week ago, the rep on the phone told me to wait since it is in progress.  They said they won't able to cancel it since it is in progress.....I guess listening to them was wrong?