Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @Ryan1234

No one said that but Goodluck with the next carrier you will go at. Make sure you research before you jump. Many have regretted it. But again Goodluck.

Actually if you go through alot, Rogers isn't failing to give heir customers the product. They failed at communicating the reason behind the long process but the ONLY carrier which is offering what most are waiting for here, doesn't have it as well. Also they have a wait time of 2-3 weeks. Even Google does.

Anyways Goodluck finding the carrier u want:)
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So, I paid $679.99+taxes on my cc, I have yet to recieve any info or updates other than a thank you, we've successfully taken your money. Anyway, tonight I thought I'd do the pay later option and upgrade my line. Plan was to add a line for the earlier charges. So yes, I was ableto reserve to ship to store and pay later. Spot 209. Doing this to see which progresses.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jannodeleon

No one said it was taken down other then one person. The issue is that there is a shortage going on with the devices.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sitting on number 5. Got a text from them yesterday- "Thank you for reserving your next device with us".

I feel like I am in a waiting room at a doctors office, but my number hasn't come yet. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @blahblahblah1

Most feel that way too lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Went into my local store today, he said over the past few days hes gotten some 128gb pixels, but not 128gb xls. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yeah no store has gotten any Pixel XL devices yet it seems.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke to an authorized dealer on the phone - he said he had stock of the 128GB XL Black in stock. So I hurriedly ran to the store (I was skeptical) but hopeful. 

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, he came out with a box. He proceeds to tell me he has the 128GB Pixel black in stock. Not the XL I had originally asked for.

With a dissapointed look, I said 'thanks' and walked away... 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I live and work in Montreal, waiting on a pixel xl black 128gb... and the building i work in is rogers reginal office.. and im pretty sure i saw many many pixels being delivered (that are then destributed to the stores in this area).. i could be just teasing people here, but thats what i saw. Impatiently waiting here 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

How do you know for sure that's it's the pixels? It could be any phone like the iPhone 7 or others lol.

I do hope they get them in though!.