Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @ozeor

Yes as explained on my post above as well. So then either return it back and use a loner phone if u can or keep it if you can not get a loner phone and do not have a secondary device with u. That's a choice you have to make until Wednesday.
pixel_xl
I Plan to Stick Around

my jaw dropped when i saw an email from rogers yesterday afternoon.

only to find out it was my monthly bill. dang it. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

Lol aww 😞 haha.
pixel_xl
I Plan to Stick Around

has anyone noticed rogers removed free chromecast from the exclusive deals?  

my apoplogizes if this was already brought up on previous post. 

Sh4no
I Plan to Stick Around

@pixel_xl

I believe and someone else please confirm but I believe that was the pre order deal so it was due to end October 19th and now that its after that date its no longer a thing but I belive if you pre ordered before October 19th and they still have quantities then I think you'll still get it.

pixel_xl
I Plan to Stick Around

@Sh4no wrote:

@pixel_xl

I believe and someone else please confirm but I believe that was the pre order deal so it was due to end October 19th and now that its after that date its no longer a thing but I belive if you pre ordered before October 19th and they still have quantities then I think you'll still get it.

thats true my bad. didn't notice an end date to it.

but ill take a chromecast ultra to make up for the wait. *hint*hint*

sabesh
I Plan to Stick Around

Mrnovanova
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I don't know if you can answer me this. So being familiar with the whole pretty order gong show I opted to just buy the pixel outright on release day. Now when I realized that no one had the 128gb version in stock I went to the Rogers website. The play $ and I Chromecast was still advertised.
So I ordered the phone but it wasn't like the previous order that gets shipped to a store. I ordered it to my house. In the end it showed me what my first bill would look like and that I would get my phone in 3 to 5 days.
I got no confirmation email. When I go back to the reservation page it let's me start the process over instead of showing my place in line. When I call in they tell me that it's been ordered but no one can tell me more than that. They say I should get it in the middle of next week.
I'm kind of confused about the whole process. Can you bring me some clarity?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

So u reserved the device the first time, then opt to buy it from the Rogers site and have it shipped to the house? If i am correct. So not ur saying that the reservation does not appear and when you call in they can see the order but can't see anything else.

Okay so first when you do Ship To Home it doesn't give you a number and you are not on the reservation list. That's a separate system. Second did you check your junk folder an spam folder?
Jinxkitty
I've Been Here Awhile

I pre-ordered the Pixel XL 128 silver to replace my Note 7 with the understanding that the Pixel would arrive before the Note 7 refund deadline I was given (Nov.30). Now with the due to inventory shortage text about the Pixel, I'm wondering if there is anyway to know that the Pixel will arrive before that Nov.30 deadline. I had to reserve to store because I have to return the Note 7. Also, what's the point of reserving if there is no guarentee that they will have sufficient stock for pre-orders regardless if you pay up front or pick up at the store? I don't care about the pre-order extras, I just need the phone so that I can stop dealing with the Note 7 fiasco. Any information? Thanks.