Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kavkaz
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @kavkaz

Have you spoken to a Rogers manager to see what they can do? They can't force u to pay a device u are returning orexchanging .

i figured it out.. they put a subsidy of $450 and a credit of $260 on my bill. instead i asked to apply the credit to the subsidy 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Ah okay makes sense.
Prospect
I Plan to Stick Around

They reversed the Note 7 charge on my account.

But my subsidy didn't get changed back, and neither did my early upgrade fee from my S7E early hup to Note 7
kavkaz
I Plan to Stick Around

@Prospect wrote:
They reversed the Note 7 charge on my account.

But my subsidy didn't get changed back, and neither did my early upgrade fee from my S7E early hup to Note 7

welcome to the mess..

if my accounting staff worked like this they would be fired on the spot..  i did the full rec and provide it to Rogers and still they couldn't or didnt want to follow the math.. its not that hard..

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

It should have changed back. When I had the issue, the Office of the President removed the IMEI Number and also put back my flextab to the one I had from.fhe iPhone 6S Plus last year ($225 owing). Also my gf when returned the Note 7 hers went back to how it was before but she was off contract.

Did u contact Rogers management about this?
Ronux25
I Plan to Stick Around

So I pre-ordered a Pixel XL 128GB on October 6. Do we seriously have no idea when they are even being shipped? The ones from Google.com are shipping to Canada from my understanding. 

I can't find any information regarding when I should expect my device to ship, are we able to get some sort of estimate here? Why are customers that pre-orerded not being emailed about this?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ronux25

You won't as its not in the inventory yet. You will receive a email once it ships out from the warehouse.
shrander
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a text:

Rogers msg: Thanks for your recent device pre-order! We just want to let you know that due to the overwhelming popularity of your new device, there is an inventory shortage so wait times are longer than expected. You may experience a longer wait time for your order. We apologize for the inconvenience.

petemcdonnell
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got an automated SMS from Rogers:

Rogers msg: Thanks for your recent device pre-order! We just want to let you know that due to the overwhelming popularity of your new device, there is an inventory shortage so wait times are longer than expected. You may experience a longer wait time for your order. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Ronux25
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for sharing. I currently dont have a rogers mobile device so I would never of seen this. I wonder what "longer then expected" means ahahaha.