Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @cabooch

I am not defending Rogers at all my friend. Maybe u should go read the Note 7 reservation thread to see what I was put through before claiming things :)..

I get where you are coming from and actually for years if u had read any of the reservation threads I made I said the same exact thing that they need to revamp the system and change alot on it.

Now again i was just making a statement of my own in my own words which don't defend Rogers at all. Either way when it says u will get it faster no where does it say u will get it at launch. Same with the reservation system. It clearly states that 2 times before reserving a device. Do I find that fair? No but at the end of the day they put it there just incase they don't get enough units in. Long before most of u joined the forums in 2012 when they launched this they never had a FAQ and never had the word " You may not get it at launch ". They added that after many complained that they never got it at launch.

Also on the website it states " 3-4 weeks" For the Pixel and Pixel XL. Even Best Buy is saying the same. Now again i have no,access to actual system but as for now, Rogers did confirm to someone they would be getting the 128GB Pixel XL. Now again i don't know if that will happen but that's what has been told..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I asked my father to go to Rogers (Wireless Authorized Dealer) where I have my reservation set. Mostly to authorize myself as a pick-up since he's the account holder and he's going to be out of town for the next week.

Supposedly the manager there told him that there's no point of going to the store to get your phone unless they called you about having your device. The explanation was that from their shipments, they have an inventory list/numbers referenced to your reservation.

Like said before, take things with a grain of salt I have no idea how accurate this is or "true", just another input.

For reference, my device (Silver XL 128GB) still says "Open" (position 128). I probably will wait for the phone call/shipment notification instead of getting my hopes up lol but good luck to everyone else

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

mystical unicorn.

refresh refresh refresh...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My pixel has shipped 🙂 I chose the pay now option and deliver to my house. Excited.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bgosborne86 wrote:
My pixel has shipped 🙂 I chose the pay now option and deliver to my house. Excited.

nice. may I ask what colour, size and capacity you purchased?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Silver, 32gb, 5
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

smh nothing for my Silver XL 128gb -  still open!!

GUESS IM GOIN HUNTIN TOMORROW BOYS WISH ME LUCKK!! 

YeeeHAaw

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bgosborne86 wrote:
Silver, 32gb, 5

cool, Thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Verizion has announced not too long ago there will be no 128 Pixel Xl's for Thursday at their stores..

*sigh*

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@cabooch wrote:

smh nothing for my Silver XL 128gb -  still open!!

GUESS IM GOIN HUNTIN TOMORROW BOYS WISH ME LUCKK!! 

YeeeHAaw

good hunting everyone.