Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

@Meowmix of course it could be any other phone haha it's just the first thing that came to my mind and wishful thinking at the same time lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma432

Lol yeah that's true! Let's hope 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I sent a PM to @RogersRobert , a product manager. Lets see if he replies here.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JacobM1

You most likely will get the same response or a changed response for the first time but doubt he will give u and information. They aren't allowed to unless bigger heads give the okay to do so. Also seems like he is only here for the other reason. So he may not respond. We shall see.

As per what Rogers Darrell wrote, we has no knowledge of this and also isn't here for this. So you won't get any responses. Do remember that they are here for another reason and also work in different departments.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @JacobM1

Please be advised that @RogersRobert is a Program Manager for the Worry-Free Data Management Ask an Expert happening now in the Community Forums 11AM to 1PM, and can only assist with any questions you may have about Worry-Free Data Management available on all Share Everything plans.

Thank you,

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersDarrell

Thank you for the response. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersDarrell Ah, I saw that he was online and under his name it said "Product Manager" so I figured that he might know something. My bad. Are you able to tell us whats going on?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Can we be clear on something: there is not a "shortage" causing this problem. Rogers has not sent out any Pixel XLs AT ALL. Not shortage --> a complete lack of.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello

Believe what you want. Either way it's a shortage on Rogers side GETTING them from Google and as u can read below, its even affecting others buying them from Google.. Now that's that and wait until.they get them.

" After reports of shipping delays from many early Pixel buyers, the company stated to 9to5Google: “We’re thrilled to see the excitement for our new Pixel phones, and frankly pre-order demand has exceeded our expectations. We’re working to restock our inventory as soon as possible."
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

This thread has 56 pages and we still have difficulty understanding the situation! Smiley Very Happy