Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Hello @cabooch

Maybe they are limited in them or something is going in. I wonder why there hasn't been anything from Rogers about this as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Isn't it just that they are sold out? Preorders are still getting sent out with Verizon.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

Hopefully u get one! Good luck 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @pixel_xl

Hopefully u get one! Good luck 🙂

have a rogers store across the street from our work place. I'll just take an extra long washroom break. haha. 

same to you good luck!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

Lol that's what u do! Make it a extra long washroom break and reappear saying ur stomach hurtSo Lmao hahahah
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Call me crazy, i literally called over 40 stores today.. almost all stores had black xl s in stock, not a single one had silver.
My silver xl is still open... No rogers store received a xl silver, and best buy never accepted a silver xl pre orders .... I sense some sort of shortage or inventory issues with the xl in silver !
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Giroyac

Most likely. That's why i said most with that one won't get them at launch when some rather believe a rep which does that haveinformation..

The stores received only black ones. The silver seems to be having a shortage or a issue manufacturing them. That's why most carriers don't have it of not all.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Giroyac wrote:
Call me crazy, i literally called over 40 stores today.. almost all stores had black xl s in stock, not a single one had silver.
My silver xl is still open... No rogers store received a xl silver, and best buy never accepted a silver xl pre orders .... I sense some sort of shortage or inventory issues with the xl in silver !

were you able to find out what capacity the xl were?

may just ditch the silver. 

decisions decisions. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

Ditch the silver one I would say. If it's gonna a take longer then expected then do it and u rather have a phone over a color. Remember most put cases over the color right.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I never said I ordered a silver, meowmix. I ordered a black, and he said they would be receiving black 128gb xls.

I chose to listen to a rep over you, partially because you have yet to fully read anything I have written and instead make random assumptions.