Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

I sold my pixel 2 days ago. I kept going back to my s7 edge. It's the little things. No twrp for the pixel yet. I'll probably give it another go later on.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Mrnovanova

My buddy with Bell returned his Pixel XL yesterday. He didn't like it after it started acting up on him and he doesn't like how it looks like a iPhone. He switched back to the Priv instead. I noticed some are returning them back. Most love the device though.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Fun fact. The fact that it looks like an iPhone was something I actually liked. As a matter of fact the pixel WAS my favourite iPhone ever. I sorta miss the Nexus side of things. I usually keep my Samsung stock an root the snot out of my Nexus. The pixel is not where I need it to be just yet.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@trimaican How long after activation did you get the text with the play store credit?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @amardeepsingh

Some get it within hours and some will get it within day. It does state 10-15 days to receive the text.
I Plan to Stick Around

@amardeepsingh - 2 weeks
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone receive updates on getting additional 2GB added to their plans?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pixel_xl

It does state it will take 10-15 days to get the 2GB but have you seen it added recently

Good day @pixel_xl,

You need to activate your device before November 15, 2016 to receive your 2GB data bonus.

However, it can take up to 6 weeks to be applied.

You will get a text message advising you that the data bonus has been added to your account, once it's completed on our end. There is no additional measures that you need to take to benefit from the offer.

You will receive a confirmation SMS when you can start using it.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @RogersMaude

I know things are subject to change BUT as u can see below, this is the original fine print from the Pixel bonuses I got. I don't see it anywhere stating up to 6 weeks. Below as you can see is the original fine print from the pre orders for the Pixel devices.

" Offer available for a limited time and subject to change. Available with online pre-orders rogers.com/pixel and purchase of Pixel and activation on a 2-year Share Everything Plan having minimum 5GB data (minimum 6GB in QC and MB). Activation on an eligible plan must be completed by October 31, 2016 to receive the offer. Bonus data will be applied within 10-15 business days of activation. Connection fee of $20/line applies (for new device/line only) to active your services, except online. Early cancellation fees apply in accordance with your Wireless Services Agreement."

So i guess this fine print means nothing?. Just want to get a clarification. :).