Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL Reservation Number / Questions

My phone came in today as well and I have to say, I am super impressed with Rogers this time around.

Key notes that made this an epic transaction...

-Phone arrived with Chromecast

- got the 2 extra gigs of data for 12 months since I had a 5gb plan (sweet 7 gigs!)

-My rep assured me I would still get the 50.00 google play card via text

-Rogers had a deal to get a lg 8" tablet for free upon my new activation. Adding it as a second line for 10.00 a mon of my pixel. Tha, 1t got me another gig of data per month! (Sweet 8 gigs of data!!!)

-device protection plan for pixel was waived - $0.00 per month, 200.00 deductable

-device protection for the tablet was discounted to 4.00 per month, 100.00 deductable.

-25.00 discount that was given to me and my rep couldn't explain why... I think it was maybe my credit from returning my note 7 maybe???

Anyhow I'm super happy!!! Thanks Anthony at Willow Brook Rogers plus store in Langley BC for going the extra mile!
I Plan to Stick Around

I got my phone today as well but they didnt call me I called them just on the off chance it was there and turns out it was! Loving the phone so far but its a different experience for me as I've been using iPhones since the 3Gs so its a bit of a learning curve. 

Got the chromcast with it as well so thats amazing. Pretty disapointed no one from the store called to inform me the phone has arrived especially after the fact that the CSR's were braging about how dead the shop has been all day and that they could just sit around and chill.. 

Just need to get myself a case now and I wont feel so....naked. Hope all of you guys get it soon!

I've Been Here Awhile

Sh4no, are you in the lower mainland?  I fought the urge to drop in or call in but now I regret it having read your comment.  My ship to store is in Burnaby and open Saturday.

I Plan to Stick Around

@pixel40

Vancouver, went to the oakridge location. I'd give your store a call tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Glad to hear everyone is slowly getting their Pixel devices!

Enjoy 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

are the 128 Black XL shipping too?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes black and silver are being shipped out
I Plan to Stick Around

Call the store if you didn't. I called last night and they had mine. 128 xl black. Worth the wait imo. This thing is fast. Absolutely 0 lag.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anybody have any movement on a business/corporate/rogersdirect 128GB PIxel XL (either colour)?
I've Been Here Awhile

Still at #10 on 35 here for 128GB Pixel XL Silver; no movement. Smiley Sad